Tuesday, March 19, 2002

Remarkably, the mosquito is alive. I encountered the poor thing trying to scramble up my window to reach the relative safety of the outside. Apparently it didn't occur to her tiny insect mind that she could fly up the window instead of trying to walk up it. But with the help of my Empire Earth tech tree card I lifted her up to the window and set her free. I had the perfect opportunity to smash her with Simba's water bottle, but she just looked so pathetic trying to climb up that glass that I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Finals are over and went pretty satisfactorily. Out of deference to those of my friends up here who aren't feeling quite so confident about their exams, that's all I'm going to say about that. Feel free to ask me if you're curious, though.

It is now time to finish up the magic packet for Phoenix Earth. I have not one, not two, but three human mages in my party - and two more characters to go! By and large I feel good about my characters, and the first session is beginning to take shape in my mind. I need to figure out who this elusive quarry that Twilight's chasing is, though. Definitely have to figure that out.

There's some other random stuff running through my mind but I'm not sure I feel like writing about it right now. I need to talk to M'lakMavet about an idea, though.

No comments: